Do More with Joomla 3.7
Here’s a quick look at the major new features* included in Joomla! 3.7
- Custom Fields - use extra fields, including text fields, selects and 13 other field types, in your articles, users and contacts
- Multilingual Associations Component - translate your content easily from a single, unified interface
- Improved Workflow - create a category, article, and menu item all in one step from within the menu manager
- Backend Menu Manager - manage the administrator menu just like the frontend, create a different configuration for each of your backend user groups
- Do more with TinyMCE - including new buttons to easily add menu links and contacts and many other improvements
- Easier Extension Maintenance - prevent administrators from accidentally uninstalling needed extension package elements
- User Experience - the little changes that make all the difference: your User Experience is improved thanks to the display of your global settings, a flatter backend template, the possibility to share sessions between apps...
- Want to know more? View the whole list of improvements here.
*All features are subject to change depending on the availability of volunteers and circumstances beyond our control.